Every single day, our bodies are exposed to innumerable toxins and annoyance that can put a wrench on our immune system. Few of them we can control, but the rest of them we can’t, yet it doesn’t alter the fact that our immune systems catch various hits every individual day. In a healthy person, this isn’t ordinarily a problem. Still, if the immune system is jeopardized, this can lead to sickness or perhaps even more severe health issues.
In this blog, you will read about tips on how you can use essential oils to boost your immune system, and which ones to prefer. But don’t forget everything has its sidekicks, so use them carefully and follow the safety precautions.
Factors that influence the immune system
Many factors can influence our immune system. Some of the most common ones are listed below:
- Virus Exposure
- Diet or Grub
- Exposure to sickness
The fact is that no matter how difficult we try to dodge them, our immune systems will ultimately get discredited at some point. Stressful conditions at work, poor sleep, or some other factors will unavoidably have an impression on the immune system and our health as well.
Healthy Essential Oils for Our Immunity
While all essential oils have antimicrobial qualities, they vary in properties. Here, you will find some of the most usual essential oils for boosting the immune system. They contain strong antimicrobial components that can be especially helpful in fighting off a vast range of bacteria, germs, and fungi.
- Eucalyptus:With its potent antiviral and antibacterial qualities, eucalyptus essential oil is excellent for immunity. Although generally it is used for the therapy of respiratory diseases, also it’s advantageous for much more than that. It can help combat off several diseases such as chickenpox, flu, measles, and many more.
- Tea Tree: Tea tree is you can say a must-have essential oil for any home remedy. It holds powerful healing attributes that are antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal. It is amazingly beneficial in attacking germs and a multitude of diseases. The tea tree is additionally an immunostimulant and has long been admired for its excellent antimicrobial qualities.
- Oregano: Oregano is another essential oil that is especially beneficial for supporting immunity. Just like the tea tree, it is antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal, making it excellent for killing germs and barring illness. It’s deemed especially useful in resisting infection and inflammation.
- Niaouli: Niaouli essential oil is held uniquely beneficial for encouraging immunity. It is antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal, and is curative for several illnesses. Not only is it useful when used for respiratory problems, but it’s also helpful in fighting colds, fever, and the flu.
- Palmarosa: Palmarosa also cuts through being one of the best essential oils for boosting immunity. With its vast range of antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal qualities, it can be applied to fight off several diseases as well.
- Clove Bud: Clove is a popular ingredient in many essential oil immunity combinations, and for an immeasurable reason. It is antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal, and is also supposed to be an effective antiseptic. Not only is it advantageous for digestive issues, but it’s often used for mouth health and common infections, as well as for resisting colds and the flu.
Essential Oil Blends for Boosting Immunity
Tip 1: Make a blend by mixing the given = Lavender (3 drops) + Eucalyptus (2 drops) + Rosemary (2 drops) + Niaouli (2 drops) + Oregano (1 drop)
Tip 2: Make a blend by mixing the given = Palmarosa (3 drops) + Lemon (2 drops) + Tea Tree Oil (2 drops) + Peppermint (2 drops) + Clove Bud (1 drop)
If you’re looking for a natural way to boost your immune system, try using essential oils. However, make sure to get good quality products, like the ones from Young Living.